Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I CAN do it... thanks to my friends!

You can do it!
Thanks to the support of Declan Lynch, Richard Schwartz, jonvon and Stephan H. Wissel, I'm going to submit an abstract for Lotusphere 2006!!!

I was worried that since I was away from the blog-o-sphere and then moved it, nobody was out there reading this. It's nice to know that not only are people reading, but it's people I consider friends... Thanks!

If I make it there, you'll have a beverage of your choice waiting for you...

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2005 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your'e welcome. So lets hope both our submissions will be selected and then we can have a cup of [favorite beverage] together.
:-) stw

(P.s. It's Stephan (German version and closer to the Latin original Stephanus).

 
At September 25, 2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Ray Bilyk said...

Sorry about that Stephan... I knew that, but I guess my fingers didn't...

Hopefully, we'll see each other at the 'Sphere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home